Pentana Risk Browser offers more flexibility in how and where Pentana Risk can be accessed. Combined with its more intuitive user interface, it provides a significantly improved user experience.
- The Go To Menu
- Inform (Feedback)
- Users & Roles
- Browser Navigation
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Browser can be used from smartphones and tablets.
- There is no additional software required for download and install.
- Web browsers have built-in features which allow for an easy increase in the display size.
- The layout of Notebook first tabs can be customized by Site Admins.
- Hyperlinks from email triggers and notifications take you straight to the item in question.
- IP whitelisting.
- The Print Button allows you to print any page within Browser.
- Improved Audit Trail.
- Editing Field Web Service Keys.
- Management of API users.
- SSO log in capabilities.
The 'Go To..' Menu
- In Browser, the Go To Menu is used to access each module within Pentana Risk. Unlike the Classic Topic buttons, it allows the User to see what items are requiring attention with a quick glance at the numbers displayed next to each Module.
- The Go To Menu features a Classic section allowing users to access Classic to use features that have not yet be integrated into Browser. Accessing Classic in this way automatically logs you in and takes you straight to the relevant screen you chose to view.
- The Action Timeline can be viewed on every notebook.
- Actions can now be searched for by their Code or Title.
- Action Types.
- Action Code formatting.
- Bulk Operations (deactivation, reactivation, change type, add an owner) in Action Queries.
- This Module is exclusive to Browser
- A new Risk Updates screen, similar to PI and Action updates.
- Impact Tables are only accessible in Browser and allow Risks to be assessed with multiple Impacts.
- Risks can now be searched for by their Code or Title.
- Risk History is now visually mapped.
- Risk Code formatting.
- Additional columns available in Risk Queries.
- All PI Gauge graphics are visually improved on Browser.
- You can see which formulas a PI is used in.
- PI Types.
- This Module is exclusive to Browser.
Assess (the module formerly known as Audits)
- This module is exclusive to Browser.
- There is a Feedback timeline that can be found in the notebook.
- You can see all Feedback items associated with a contact.
- Fields can be relabeled per Feedback Type
Users and Roles
- User creation, deactivation and reactivation are Browser only
- Role creation, deactivation and reactivation are Browser only
- Admins can deactivate users, send 1st-time emails and force password changes in bulk.
- Admins can export and anonymise a Users Personal Data
- You can import selected settings, Permissions and Ownerships from one User to another
- You can filter by linked Module items and documents.
- You can drill down to Linked items at Red.
- You can create Queries for Scored Internal Controls.
- Actions with sub-actions can now be included or excluded from the results of an Action Query, using the 'Due for Update filter'.
- Combining the Home Portal and Dashboards Module, Portals provide new functionality to Browser allowing you to access and display information efficiently.
- Images within Portals allow for extra customisation.
- Strategy maps can be used within Portals and links from images within the map can be used to view items within the Browser.
- Portals can be designed and created easily allowing you to tailor it for individual Users or Roles.
- You can Embed a Web page within a Portal.
- Polycharts in Portals are a new type of chart that is only available in Browser. They will group together query results by the values of certain fields to produce line and bar charts.
- Browser exclusive Charts Module that allows you to create more bespoke Charts.
- Bookmarking a Pentana Risk webpage allows immediate access to it at a later date.
- The back button in Browser allows you to quickly navigate back a page.
- You can right-click on a hyperlink to open it in a new tab or window, there are no restrictions on the number of tabs you can have open.
- Copying a hyperlink allows you to quickly share that page with a colleague.
- 'Ctrl + Tab' allows you to navigate through your browser tabs.
- 'Ctrl + P' you can print any page within Browser.
- 'Ctrl + F' can be used to search an entire web page for specified text. This can be useful in a long list of results or a large Portal.
- 'F5' will refresh the web page.
- These are just a few of the shortcuts you can use within Browser. You can view the full list on our Online help.