While much of the Pentana Performance application has been moved to the Browser version, there are still some tasks which must be completed in Classic.
More guidance on the Reports module can be found here.
Reports can now be generated and downloaded via Report Queries in Browser, as well as being linked to in Portals. However, building and configuring Reports must still be done in Classic, such as:
- Creating and editing report layouts;
- Creating and editing Reports;
- Creating and managing Report and Layout Ownerships.
Some elements of Module configuration must still be done in the Classic application.
Audits/Assess: (further guidance on these configuration options can be found here.)
- Assurance Classification;
- Expected Control Assessment;
- Expected Control Classification Type;
- Assurance Level;
- Assurance Type;
- Audit Origins;
- Audit Recommendation Priorities;
- Audit Due Dates fields;
- Branch Types.
Feedback/Inform: (Further guidance on configuring these options can be found here. )
- Feedback/Inform Types;
- Feedback/Inform Stages, including mandatory fields;
- Sources fields;
- Contact fields;
- Trigger email message contents;
- Transition day calculation setting;
- Enable/Disable time fields;
- Automated correspondence field setup.
- PI Expected Outcome field options;
- PI Groups and Hierarchies;
- Classic charts (although our new Browser Charts module is available for use with PIs and can be configured in Browser);
- Creating and editing local benchmark groups;
- Annual Targets configuration;
- Site set-up: Default variances, start date, days until overdue, default note text, default collections, Trigger email message contents, Division by zero value setting, PI Update screen column visibility.
- Risk Matrices and Impact Tables;
- Risk Approaches field;
- Risk Management field;
- Site set-up: Risk Aggregation Type; Default days until overdue, default Risk Matrix, default note text; Trigger email message; Internal Control scores.
Site Maintenance and Administration
Most site administration work can now be done in Browser, but the following are currently still Browser only
- Importing data from Excel;
- Creating and editing Strategy Maps (visible in Browser);
- Creating and editing Scorecards (visible in Browser);
- Configuring bulk Triggers via Trigger Central;
- General site configuration: Configuring Prompted Note rules; Configuring Owner Notifications.
- Adding Classic topic buttons to Users/Roles (we recommend creating specific roles with topic combinations to allow this to be done in Browser).
Classic Only modules
The following modules are entirely based in Classic and are not scheduled for future development work or migration to Browser.