Images uploaded to the Documents module in Pentana Risk can be used in Portals, Reports and Strategy Maps. Once uploaded an additional setting needs to be enabled for the document in order for it to show as a usable image when selecting what image to use in your Portal, Report or Strategy Map.
The Option called can be found in two locations:
The Fist is shown when uploading a new Document, if it is a supported image file type the option will be available just above the download button.
For Images already uploaded to Pentana Risk, you can find this setting within the Document settings. Navigate to the Document Notebook for the image and then select 'Edit' from the title menu.
The tick box is located at the bottom of the pop-up.
Please note that only Documents with a supported image file types can be used. These include, but are not limited to:
Adding the Image to a Portal
When viewing the Portal, begin editing the Layout and add a new component.
- Open the Portal
- Select the name of the Portal at the top of the page and then 'Edit layout' from the menu
- Add a new component by either selecting 'Add Row' or by adding a component to an existing Row
- Under 'Other' select the Image component Type
- Select an image from the list. If your image is not listed here it means that you have not enabled the 'Allow use as an Image in Portals and Reports' option. Steps to enable this option can be found above.
- (Optional) You can further customise the options for the image by clicking on the icon next to the component.
Aside from the standard Text and Frame Colour component settings, there are some additional settings available for the Image Component Type.
- Alignment - Choose from the drop-down list where to align the Component's content.
- Link URL - Enter a URL into this field to add a hyperlink to the image. Upon selection, Users will be taken to this web page.
- Open link in new Tab - Select this option to open the above web page in a new browser tab.